Hey everyone... it's been an interesting couple weeks and been offline rebuilding my Hackintosh and oh I have a new camera/lens combo and apparently still learning my ways with this one. As you can see I had an issue with some light getting to what I thought was going to be a decent roll of film. I was metering all manual using sunny 16. After rewinding my completed roll of film I took the roll out of the camera, but some how had actually snapped the film during the rewind. I realized I never set the rewind lever prior to rewinding. So the whole roll of film was still unwound in the film spool << oh my! >>. I was thinking the roll was totally trashed but some images managed to "escape" the light blast. I will share some of this over the coming days for your enjoyment... or horror :) Cheers!
Leica M3 with Zeiss 50mm F2
Kodak Ultramax 400